Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Tucker Having Money Problems -- Owes IRS Millions, Florida Home In Foreclosure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Tucker Having Money Problems -- Owes IRS Millions, Florida Home In Foreclosure

Actor/comedian Chris Tucker is reportedly in some serious financial trouble. But despite the trouble he's in, from hefty unpaid taxes, he has kept his sense of humor.

The 39-year-old -- who rose to fame alongside rapper Ice Cube in the 1995 film "Friday" -- owes more than $11.5 million to the IRS in unpaid taxes ... and is facing foreclosure on his Florida mansion.

"That's the last time I let Wesley Snipes help me out with my taxes," he's quoted as saying. "They calling you acting like you owe them the money personally! 'We need the money.' I don't owe you sh**! This is between me and the company!"

According to ABC News, SunTrust Bank filed papers against Tucker in Circuit Court in Florida's Lake County this week, claiming he owes over $4 million dollars on the home.

The home boasts five bedrooms, three fireplaces, and a personal spa. An outdoor kitchen overlooks a swimming pool, and a basement fit to resemble a pirate ship.

Tucker purchased the 10,000-square-foot lakefront home in 2007 for $6 million, right before the housing market took a nosedive later that year.

It's currently worth around $1.6 million.

Tucker's last movie was 2007's "Rush Hour 3." Although it raked in more than $140 million in the U.S., he hasn't appeared in a film since.

The government trying to make him do more movies!

Comment

lol i seen one interview where he says that's the last time i let wesley snipes help with my taxes

Comment

His last movie was rush hour,after that we didt hear much from mister tucker,but...2012 hè is coming with ice Cube in friday 4
        sigpic

Comment

Bring on Rush Hour 4! Him & Jackie are a hilarious duo.

Comment

I used to idolize him when a kid

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X