Another Crow Remake Director Quits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Crow Remake Director Quits!

The upcoming The Crow remake is doomed from the out-go and perhaps Relativity Media should just let this one go. There are obviously powers beyond their control cursing the project, listen to the fans, they do not want a remake!

So anyway, according to Twitch it seems that the latest director Juan Carlos Fresnadillo has left the project for reasons unknown and he becomes another name in a long line of directors and cast members who also was attached and then left.

However, Twitch is reporting that F Javier Gutierrez could be the director next in line to helm the doomed remake. Stay tuned for more as I’m sure there is lots more to come.

Source : horro-movie.ca

Shouldn't even touch this film to re-do anything to it... let alone a fucking remake..!

The Film is a classic and one of my favorites...leave the thing alone and make another shitty sequel/prequel or something but don't try and remake a classic and it will only turn out shite..!!!

Comment

fucking classic movie, I just also enjoyed the two , but the three no, and didn't watched the fourth episode....

maybe this one can be a lil bit better than the last ones but definitely won't have the impact of the first one
      sigpic

Comment

These remakes are getting annoying as hell. That movie was perfect. wtf?

Comment

dont touch my favorite movie
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

at least they're doing a remake on the good one haha
            the other ones are so bad
            F-N-F
            THE REMIX KING
            / Certified Music Critic