Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carrey and Daniels to Get Dumb and Dumber Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrey and Daniels to Get Dumb and Dumber Again?

The Farrelly brothers want to bring the real Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne back.

Peter and Bobby Farrelly have wrapped their Three Stooges film, and now they're gearing up to make another stooge tale, of a sort: a sequel to Dumb and Dumber that would star the original film's Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels.

Deadline reports that the brothers have wanted to return to Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne for years. Sean Anders and John Morris will script the film. The pair also co-wrote Sex Drive (which Anders directed) and co-directed Adam Sandler's yet-to-be-released I Hate You Dad.

Carrey has reportedly talked about the sequel recently, when he was promoting Mr. Popper's Penguins. So he's at least not aghast at the idea. Still, one wonders how Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd will fit into the series.

Actually, one doesn't.

Personally i hope this one happens always enjoyed this movie.

good news! I hope it's as good as the first. I'm amazed it's taken this long when the first was so popular.

Comment

i doubt their performance will match up the first part, but carrey is great in the role of an idiot so lets see what happens

Comment

jim carrey played the role good in the first movie i really hope he can do better in the second one
        sigpic

Comment

i would love to see the two idiots get back and do this shit again ... i love carrey .. he's the funniest

Comment

First one was great. I never watched 2nd film
            2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

Originally posted by Đuka View Post
              First one was great. I never watched 2nd film
              thats a good thing duka because its sucks big time whahhha
              sigpic

Comment

loved the first movie, daniels and carrey had great onscreen chemistry. that film is classic.

Comment

Hope this baby does happen. Dumb and dumber is a classic film... we'll forget about the 2nd one lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X