The Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beach

a Great Movie About a Backpacker Called Richard Who Invites a French Couple Françoise and her boyfriend etienne, Françoise is The Woman and Richard Wants To Be With Her. The Movie's Great With Many Twist and Turns and Will Keep U Entertained From Start To Finish. I Give This Movie a 10/10 a Great Watch and a Movie That I Can Relate to With Some Of The Things Richard Feels.

Looks interesting, thanks for sharing.
    "Very nice. So what is it, *Mr.* Cocksucker now?...Lunch is for wimps."

Comment

this was a very good movie love the scene where the did...nah dont tell ya,u have to see it
      sigpic

Comment

damn good movie but an even better book imo .. i actually been to the island/beach where the movie was shot .. i think its called Ko Phi Phi Leh .. u go to phuket first and then go by boat .. paradise really ..

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
          damn good movie but an even better book imo .. i actually been to the island/beach where the movie was shot .. i think its called Ko Phi Phi Leh .. u go to phuket first and then go by boat .. paradise really ..
          HOW DARE U GO THERE WITHOUT ME YOU BASTERD! LOL! I Really Wanna Go There How Much Was It 2 Go!? And Yes It's Definitely Paradise!

Comment

not too expensive at all for me .. cuz Thailand is pretty close to where i stay .. ticket to Bangkok, then another to phuket .. the whole trip including staying/eating cost me about $900 only.. stayed for 5 days.. bak in 2007..

Comment

not too expensive at all for me .. cuz Thailand is pretty close to where i stay .. ticket to Bangkok, then another to phuket .. the whole trip including staying/eating cost me about $900 only.. stayed for 5 days.. bak in 2007..
              I'm Gonna Have 2 GO There 1 Day! We Should All Make It Our Own Ireland!

Comment

Really good movie with a really good actor

Comment

I Got The DVD 2Day With a Discount On a Trip To Thailand I Don't Know If It's Still Valid Though.

Comment

It looks interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Damn i wish i could go there for real. that island is simply a paradise. Was there any mention of weed while u was there lol?

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                        Damn i wish i could go there for real. that island is simply a paradise. Was there any mention of weed while u was there lol?

nah ... thats all hype ... we were carrying smoe ... but if u want u can buy it from local dealers ... the place is full of tourists all the time.. and the parties at night on the beach are insane ...

Comment

nah ... thats all hype ... we were carrying smoe ... but if u want u can buy it from local dealers ... the place is full of tourists all the time.. and the parties at night on the beach are insane ...
                          Damn, that seems to be the location to go to. screw cuba lol.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X