Vin Diesel And Paul Walker Confirm TWO More Fast And Furious Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vin Diesel And Paul Walker Confirm TWO More Fast And Furious Movies

Merry Christmas ‘Fast and Furious‘ fans! Vin Diesel and Paul Walker confirmed today that not only will there be a sixth installment of this crazy-successful franchise, but there will be a SEVENTH as well! Vin shared with The Hollywood Reporter:

“With the success of this last one, and the inclusion of so many characters, and the broadening of scope, when we were sitting down to figure out what would fit into the real estate of number six, we didn’t have enough space. We have to pay off this story, we have to service all of these character relationships, and when we started mapping all that out it just went beyond 110 pages. The studio said, ‘You can’t fit all that story in one damn movie!’”

His co-star Paul says that part of the reason the movies remain so popular is because there’s more to them than just fast cars:

“It’s not about the action and the cars, which initially appealed to me when I was 25 years old. Because if that’s all it was, it would have fallen off a long time ago.”

Are you excited? It was announced a while back that there would be a #6 since Fast Five did so well at the box office, but #7, too? I’m sure fans are thrilled!

Wow, stop. They got lucky with part 5. No need to push the series anymore.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X