The Hangover Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hangover Part II

The Hangover Part II is Set In Bangkok, Thailand & is Centered around Stue gettin married but on His banchalor party things go crazy! The Second Hangover Movie is Once again a Extremly Funny Movie!!! a GREAT Watch, a MUST SEE For People Who Love Comedies!

The Hangover Part II is a 2011 American comedy film produced by Legendary Pictures and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, and a sequel to 2009's The Hangover. Todd Phillips directed the film in addition to co-authoring the script with Craig Mazin, and Scott Armstrong. The film stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis and Justin Bartha. The Hangover Part II tells the story of Phil, Stu, Alan, and Doug as they travel to Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu takes no chances and opts for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things do not go as planned, resulting in another bad hangover with no memories of the previous night.
    Garages

Comment

Can't say i really enjoyed either of the hangover movies all that much i love comedies but neither of them really did it for me

Comment

i still havent watched this and i have had the dvd for months
        sigpic

Comment

both good but i thought the first one was better

Comment

Originally posted by aubrio View Post
            both good but i thought the first one was better
            yeah me 2, they did a good job on number 2 tho

Comment

It is great comedy movie. I really enjoyed this.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X