X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FERRIS BUELLER returns!!!

sigpic

oh this is gonna ruin the first one
    "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

that's a short preview!

Comment

someone needs money

Comment

i hate this guy for some reason

Comment

You cant do more ferris buellers.... should be left alone

Comment

^ couldn't agree more

Comment

The first is a brilliant original love it to death, even still have it on VHS this should be interesting
                Love.

Comment

well, since their keeping the original actor, it will interesting to see how it goes. I'll watch it for sure. its when they re-make movies without original actors, that things go to shit. look what happened with Predator. had they kept original actors and directors, that would've been prime.

Comment

it's only gonna be a Honda commercial on super bowl Sunday

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Comment

What a letdown, but still good to see how 2k12 concept as movie would look

sigpic

Comment

A flop or not it's gonna be I'm still looking forward to it, I hope they get more original people from the classic also, including a short appearance of Charlie Sheen, Tiger Blood

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X