Bill Murray Will Not Do Ghostbusters 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Murray Will Not Do Ghostbusters 3

I’m pretty sure all of us knew that this was coming if we didn’t think so already. We’ve heard many rumors about the planned third entry in the Ghostbusters franchise and none more so than Bill Murray’s inclusion. Today marks the final nail in the coffin, however, there is still hope that the film will continue.

Recently, The Telegraph caught up with Dan Aykroyd where they asked him if the film will actually materialize?

“I honestly don’t know. At this point it’s in suspended animation. The studio, the director Ivan Reitman and Harold Ramis feel there must be a way to do it, but Bill Murray will not do the movie. He doesn’t want to be involved.

He’s got six kids, houses all over America. He golfs in these tournaments where they pay him to turn up and have a laugh. He’s into this life and living it. I know we’d have a lot of fun [but] I can’t be mad at him. He’s a friend first, a colleague second. We have a deep personal relationship that transcends business and he doesn’t want to know.”

He went on to mention that they will only do the film if the script is perfect. Also, even though Murray doesn’t want anything to do with the third entry, the studio is still in favor of making it happen.

So the question is, who’s up for a Murray-less Ghostbusters 3?

damn

I like the other characters but Bill's was the best. I predict in the new movie the Ghostbusters hire a new guy (Shia Labeouf or some shit) which leads to many jokes cuz he's a noob. I hope I'm wrong. I also hope the new script is totally different from the other two. I felt the second was a rip of the first.

Comment

they had the idea for Ghostbusters 3 ~5 years ago and even that time it was to late for a new Ghostbusters movie!
      they should do part 3 and maybe part 4 in the 90's ...it took even 5 years for them to do part 2

part 1 and 2 are great movies and classics
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

i didnt even knew they plan a part 3.. but its nice to hear cause i liked 1-2 alot back then, its a movie from the youth that u wont forget

but yeah would be alot better with bill murray... let's see...

Comment

Good to hear. i liked the movies an watched the cartoon back in the day. good times

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

Ghostbusters without bill,is no ghostbuster at all
            sigpic

Comment

THAT FUCKING BASTARD!
              It make homos game at females.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X