The Piranha 3DD Trailer Has Swam In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Piranha 3DD Trailer Has Swam In

While we still wait for that illusive theatrical release date to be announced, we have now scored the official trailer for John Gulager’s Piranha 3DD. And yes, it has come to feature everything you loved about Piranha 3D, the boobs, the blood, the mayhem and yes, the 3D has returned. This looks like a helluva lot of fun, check it out below.

Synopsis: “There’s something in the water… again. And this time no one is safe from the flesh eating fish as they sink their razor sharp teeth into the visitors of the best summer attraction, The Big Wet Water Park.”

The film stars Danielle Panabaker, Matt Bush, Chris Zylka, David Koechner, Meagan Tandy, Paul James Jordan, Jean-Luc Bilodeau, Hector Jimenez, Adrian Martinez, Clu Gulager, Gary Busey, Katrina Bowden, Christopher Lloyd, Ving Rhames, Paul Scheer and David Hasselhoff.

the one wasn't a classic movie , but i'll watch this one too
    sigpic

Comment

Well i've seen the first one may aswell watch the second one but only when it hits the net lol because this movie looks shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
        Well i've seen the first one may aswell watch the second one but only when it hits the net lol because this movie looks shitty.
        I agree this one looks over the top ill watch it but its gonna suck

Comment

Fap fap fap...Nice, fish fetish

so ill end this post quoting late Burns Luciano
          "Ill rape you fish..."
          sigpic

Comment

This is gonna suck big time

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X