Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Photo: See Johnny Depp as "Tonto" in "Lone Ranger" Movie

Johnny Depp is quite the chameleon!

In the first photo from the upcoming "Lone Ranger" movie, the 48-year-old actor transforms into Native American spirit warrior Tonto.

He's pictured alongside the titular character, played this time around by "Social Network" star Armie Hammer.

Here's a synopsis for the flick:
    "The Lone Ranger” is a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto (Johnny Depp) recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid (Armie Hammer), a man of the law, into a legend of justice -- taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.

The movie is currently filming on location in New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Colorado.

In the original 50's TV series, the Ranger was played by Clayton Moore and Tonto was played by Jay Silverheels.

Also : 'The Lone Ranger' Multi-Million Dollar Set ... In the Middle of Nowhere

The Lone Ranger is gonna have to travel a LOOOOONG way to catch bad guys ... 'cause brand new stills shows the set for the new movie is MILES from any sort of civilization.

Producers have erected an authentic-looking old west town in the middle of the New Mexico desert ... complete with a saloon, a jail and a real functioning railway.

Price was no object ... the budget for the movie, featuring Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer, is reported to be north of $200 MILLION.

Jack Spearrow but with out the booze

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

could be an intersting movie
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Yep Not specially waiting for this but I will watch it
        sigpic

Comment

could be good.

Comment

looks interesting .. recenmtly johnny depp has been pissing me off

Comment

"Hi-yo, Silver! Away!"

Probably will watch... as this was awesome as a child on TV...this and the waltons lol

Comment

I like johnny depp and he probably will do a good job, but why couldn't they get someone who is indian or looks more indian. I know he is some part indian, but he is the headliner of this movie and the studios want a big name actor.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X