Michael J. Bassett Updates Silent Hill 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael J. Bassett Updates Silent Hill 2

I was looking forward to this and there is not so good news for silent hill fans as it seems we could be in for a wait before the second movie in the franchised is released.

This is one film we haven’t mentioned in time, its been so long that I almost forgot that this was on the horizon. So what’s the deal with Michael J. Bassett’s sequel Silent Hill: Revelations?

Unfortunately things aren’t sounding so hot on the Silent Hill front. Recently Michael J. Bassett took to his blog to unleash some unfortunate news which leaves the project in unknown territory, read on for the details.

“For Silent Hill fans, I’m afraid the waiting game has truly begun for all of us. The movie is complete and is now in the hands of the producers who are deciding when and how to release the picture. I can honestly tell you that you now know as much as I do. i.e. nothing at all.”

Now we wait for the producers to release this thing, I know good things come to those who wait, but couldn’t we at least get a poster? Brace yourself for what could be a long wait.

Synopsis: “For years, Heather Mason (Clemmons) and her father have been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she doesn’t fully understand. Now on the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by terrifying nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she’s not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her in Silent Hill forever.“

The film stars Adelaide Clemens, Kit Harington, Radha Mitchell, Sean Bean and Deborah Unger Kara

The first one sucked a little. I hope they keep it more true to the games this time and actually attempt psychological horror & great story telling.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X