It's a Mutant Ninja Turtle Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Mutant Ninja Turtle Christmas

Fans of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will get quite the Christmas present next year.

Their live-action feature film return has been slated for a December 25, 2013 release, according to Box Office Mojo.

TMNT's competition around that time includes The Hobbit: There and Back Again (Dec. 13) and Cloudy 2: Revenge of the Leftovers (Dec. 20).

why do they have to announce these movies like 2 years b4 they come out .. it fucking sucks to know u have to wait so long

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
      why do they have to announce these movies like 2 years b4 they come out .. it fucking sucks to know u have to wait so long
      Sometimes they even don't come out at all

Comment

It's bad enough Michael Bay is directing this but now that he's changing the turtles to aliens.....*sigh* i really hope someone kills this fuck before he rapes anymore of my childhood....

Comment

End of 2013? But it's barely the beginning of 2012? Oh well, I'll put it on my phone calender, although I'll probably have 2 or 3 new phones till then.

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
            Marketing & building anticipation . If they would wait last minute to promote the movie it would basically go unnoticed since theres tons of new movies every month literally.

Just like this imaginary Tupac "biopic", they been talking about it since 2008.
            Last edited by Nikola; 03-25-2012, 07:53 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikola View Post
              Marketing & building anticipation . If they would wait last minute to promote the movie it would basically go unnoticed since theres tons of new movies every month literally.

Just like this imaginary Tupac "biopic", they been talking about it since 2008.
              i see ur point ... the sad thing is this technique actually works..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X