Ex-Ninja Turtles Actor Michael Bay is 'Sodomizing' the TMNT Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-Ninja Turtles Actor Michael Bay is 'Sodomizing' the TMNT Legacy

The guy who voiced Michaelangelo in the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" movies is FURIOUS with Michael Bay ... claiming the director is "sodomizing" the franchise by changing "turtle" history in an upcoming flick.

The outrage stems from a comment Bay made about his upcoming live-action flick at a recent media event ... in which he said, "These turtles are from an alien race, and they are going to be tough, edgy, funny and completely loveable.”

Of course, TMNT fans are FLIPPING OUT ... since everyone knows the turtles mutated during a brush with radioactive ooze after falling through a sewer ... duh.

One of those pissed off fans is voice-actor Robbie Rist ... who recently posted a letter to Bay stating, "You probably don't know me but I did some voice work on the first set of movies that you are starting to talk about sodomizing."

Rist added, "I know believing in mutated talking turtles is kinda silly to begin with but am I supposed to be led to believe there are ninjas from another planet? The rape of our childhood memories continues ... "

Still, Rist tells TMZ ... "Everything I have said here could be off base and wrong ... He has made WAY more money at this than I have."

Here we go again with "remixing" - Let me ask you this, why change something if its not broken?
    sigpic

Comment

Michael Bay should be shot repeatedly for this. The man can't make a movie worth a shit. I was excited they were finally making another live action ninja turtles until I read Michael Bay was involved. Instantly I knew some bullshit like this would happen.

Once again hopes and dreams are crushed.

Comment

[MENTION=1]007

glad to see u like TMNT ... i used to collect action figures as a kid .. i lost them all

and fuck Bay ... aliens???? really????

Comment

I guess I won't bother trying to watch this one when it comes out. wtf? They need to leave these classics alone and focus on making new classics.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
            Michael Bay should be shot repeatedly for this. The man can't make a movie worth a shit. I was excited they were finally making another live action ninja turtles until I read Michael Bay was involved. Instantly I knew some bullshit like this would happen.

Once again hopes and dreams are crushed.
            There's already a live-action TMNT film, and it was awesome with Jim Henson and all. :P
            It make homos game at females.

Comment

Originally posted by Panfruit View Post
              There's already a live-action TMNT film, and it was awesome with Jim Henson and all. :P
              yes i know that, thats why i said "another" live action film, not like that garbage animated tmnt 4 that came out. the originally 3, well mainly the original 2 WERE my childhood

Comment

hes a bastardised retard for fucking with them oh how hes fucking with my childhood years
                sigpic

Comment

"Then I was right. Job has all his children killed, and Michael Bay gets to keep making movies. There isn't a God." - Kyle Broflovski
                  "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                    [MENTION=1]007

glad to see u like TMNT ... i used to collect action figures as a kid .. i lost them all

and fuck Bay ... aliens???? really????

^THIS^ yea i had some too, and the little ninja turtles pizza launcher thing lol. if i had to pick ONE movie and one movie only to define my childhood, it would have to be tmnt 1

and seriously aliens? what?

Comment

lol i had the little pizza tosser also they must of made a shitload of money off them.

Comment

Change indy to the turtles and Lucas to Bay and this once again fits remarkably well... http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/1mrx

Comment

I've still barely recovered from the atrocity that he directed known as transformers

Comment

yea i used to collect ninja turtles action figures when i was an innocent kid, i used to love the turtle wit the blue bandana wats his name? lol

i even had an outfit of ninja turtle wit the bandana lol

Comment

the title and official remake logo has been revealed ....professional art

My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                              Vinyls: 60
                              Cassettes: 110
                              CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X