Michael Bay RELAX, I'm Not Gonna Crap on the Ninja Turtles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Bay RELAX, I'm Not Gonna Crap on the Ninja Turtles

Michael Bay has a strong message for the panicked Ninja Turtles fans who are freaking out about his new TMNT movie ... CHILL THE HELL OUT!!!!

Turtle fans have been going INSANE ever since Bay announced he was planning to tweak the origin story in his upcoming live action movie ... with Leo and the gang belonging to an alien race instead of mutating from ooze in the sewer.

Now, Bay has released a statement ... saying, "Fans need to take a breath, and chill. They have not read the script. Our team is working closely with one of the original creators of Ninja Turtles to help expand and give a more complex back story."

He continues, "Relax, we are including everything that made you become fans in the first place. We are just building a richer world."

Satisfied?

Nothing will replace classic original trilogy, those movies have so much soul, and instead of CGI shit those were state of art costumes, brilliant movie.
    sigpic

Comment

Honestly I'd rather watch a movie from the 80s with 0% CGI and it would be 100% better than a movie that was made on an entire green screen..

Comment

I love CGI to be honest.

I Know Death Follows Me
        But
        I'll Murder Him First

Comment

you dont need CGI for a movie!!!!
          the old 80's style with puppets is untouchable!!!

I love the Turtles movie trilogy ...CLASSIC!!!
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X