From Hit Girl to Carrie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Hit Girl to Carrie?

MGM's search for a young actress to play the title role in their retelling of Stephen King's Carrie has reportedly been narrowed down to two contenders.

Vulture claims that Hit Girl herself, teen actress Chloe Moretz (Kick-Ass, Let Me In, Hugo), is a leading candidate, as is 24-year-old Haley Bennett (The Haunting of Molly Hartley).

The Descendants' Shailene Woodley reportedly passed on the role this week. Others who have read for Carrie include Dakota Fanning, Emily Browning (Sucker Punch), Bella Heathcote (In Time), and Lily Collins (Mirror Mirror). True Grit's Hailee Steinfeld was also once rumored for the role.

Furthermore, director Kimberly Peirce is said to be eying either Jodie Foster or Julianne Moore as Carrie's mother, played in the original Brian De Palma film by Oscar nominee Piper Laurie.

I hope they choose Julian Moore as the mom instead of Jodie Foster

Comment

they need to make kick-ass 2

Comment

they need to stop remaking classic horror movies and come up with they own fucking ideas, assholes are ruining my favorite movies
        Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
        Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

That movie is a classic, a Remake w'ill be Great !

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X