Blair Witch Director’s Lovely Molly Gets Release Date and Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blair Witch Director’s Lovely Molly Gets Release Date and Trailer

Now im not sure about most here but personally i didn't mind the very first blair witch back then it was different concept and it did scare alot of people to go out in the woods for awhile similar to what jaws did to people with swimming.After watching this trailer im kinda up in the air on whether it will be good or not i am an avid horror movie fan but i guess we will have to see what's your thought's?

Image Entertainment is releasing the latest film from “Blair Witch” co-director Eduardo Sanchez on May 18, 2012. The movie is called “Lovely Molly”. The plot involves a newlywed named Molly Reynolds, who returns to her long-abandoned family home. Eventually she begins experiencing frightful reminders of a nightmarish childhood. Soon the line between good and evil become blured. Sounds like a pscyhological horror with a lot of promise. No word on whether or not it will be a wide release or limited to a select few theatres. Along with a release date there is now a trailer for the movie which you can .

The film stars Alexandra Holden, Johnny Lewis and Gretchen Lodge as Molly. The script was written by Jamie Nash and Eduardo Sanchez.

Sanchez as you know came on to the scene in 1999 with a little movie called “The Blair Witch Project”. That movie helped launch the found footage genre that is still very popular today. It was one of the first movies to benefit from an online marketing campaign that suggested that the events of the movie might be real. The movie went on to gross almost 250 million dollars on a budget of about 20 thousand. A sequel came out a year later called “Blair Witch 2: Book Of Shadows”, but was not met with success. Since Eduardo Sanchez has made a few films that have not garnered much attention. Eduardo is still apparently working on a third “Blair Witch” film but there is no word on how far along that project may be or if it is even still happening. I for one loved “The Blair Witch Project” and would not mind revisiting that story.But I would only want to see if it was done right. Too many found footage movies are overusing the same formula over and over.

interesting...I think i'm going to actually check this out....but i'm more interested in a blair witch 3 movie now lol

Comment

BWP for its time was amazing, no one had done anything even remotely close to it. They gave #2 the full hollywood effect and it failed miserably. Honestly i think this film will join the fail club

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X