Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH GOD NO! Michael Bay Targets Halloween

Well here goes the end of this franchise if this follows threw

Michael Bay isn't content with just Ninja Turtles and Transformers anymore. Rumor has it he wants back in on the low-budget slasher remake genre as well.

Bloody-Disgusting claims Bay's production company Platinum Dunes "is in talks to take the producing reigns on Dimension Films' forthcoming Halloween sequel." They add that it's no April Fools joke, and that the company is already out to writers and directors for it.

Furthermore, B-D says the next Halloween will no longer be in 3D nor will it go the found footage route.

Platinum Dunes has already remade a number of slasher classics through the years, including The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm Street.

Calm down Michael Bay's Good

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
      Calm down Michael Bay's Good
      Maybe for kids movies but not when it comes to the iconic Michael Myers! you can't seriously think he can come close to what rob zombie has done for the series this far

Comment

There ain't that many in the game now that can do a decent horror movie tho..... some of bays stuff is cool.

But myers series takes someone special to take over the reigns

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          Maybe for kids movies but not when it comes to the iconic Michael Myers! you can't seriously think he can come close to what rob zombie has done for the series this far
          We Will Just have to see How He Does.

Comment

Yea i liked the transformers and stuff but michael bay is know for recycling footage in films and stuff hopefully its all new

Like Here :

And Here :

It's just with a multi million budget why must he duplicate scene from his previous flicks
            Last edited by GreenL420; 04-02-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Yea i liked the transformers and stuff but michael bay is know for recycling footage in films and stuff hopefully its all new

Like Here :

And Here :

It's just with a multi million budget why must he duplicate scene from his previous flicks
              Thats a Common thing to do in Movie's though

Comment

Sneaky Michael Bay, maybe he's budget was running low lol and he felt...... Bla Bla looks like a bad habit that he thinks no one picks up on
                I ain't choosing sides
                Hell nah,fuck everybody
                It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
                Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
                Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
                I'm bullet proof
                Blazed up on top of my man's roof
                Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
                Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
                It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
                Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

I really like the first Rob Zombie movie. The second one was a little dumb in parts but was still good. I'll hold judgment on the Bay version. He's done some good stuff in the past. I'm glad Uwe Boll isn't doing it.

Comment

Transformer 3 sucked big time tho. Whats with all the remakes all of a sudden smh.

Comment

second halloween by rob wasn't good , but Michael's remake of the horror movies were dope
                      sigpic

Comment

Micheal Bay isn't as bad as people say tho, it's only if you think about his movies. I like his as i just switch my brain off and enjoy the couple of hours..

I like: The Rock, Bad Boys, Armageddon, Pearl Harbour (But a fan edit with the love story edited out ), Bad Boys II, and the Transformers Trilogy i think is cool... takes me back to my childhood..

So from my personal point of view hes pretty good

Comment

Texas Chainsaw Massacre REMAKE: great movie and much better then the original
                          Friday The 13th REMAKE: decent movie and much better than the original
                          Nightmare On Elm Street REMAKE: decent movie but NOT better than the original ...the remake had so much potential

I love Rob Zombie's Halloween remakes ...YES, even part 2
                          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                          Vinyls: 60
                          Cassettes: 110
                          CDs: 216

Comment

awe man that sucks hes not a horror movie guy

Comment

Although i love Rob Zombie's movies, his Halloween movies were utter fuckin shit! I loved the workprint version of Zombie's first Halloween but couldn't stand how much they ended up fucking up the theatrical and unrated versions that they ended up releasing. The workprint version showed how much Michael was being bullied and actually developed the character and showed wat lead to him becoming a fuckin murder psycho and the workprint version did a great fuckin job building up the character. But for watever fuckin reason they decided to completely drop the whole character development from the released versions and completely ruined the movie! I dont know if it was Zombie that decided to change the movie or it was the studios idea but either way they ruined it!

But back to topic, FUCK MICHAEL BAY! He fuckin ruined Friday The 13th and then completely destroyed Nightmare On Elm Street! Now he wants to fuck up Halloween? STOP RAPING MY FUCKIN CHILDHOOD YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a side note i did enjoy both the new Texas Chainsaw movies. Those are the only ones that are good in my book.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X