OH GOD NO! Michael Bay Targets Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloween (197 is untouchable.

i wasn't fond of rob zombies take, he turned michael myers into 9ft trailer trash.

the beauty of the 1st is that Michael Myers had no motive for his killing.

It wasn't until John Carpenter needed an idea for a sequel that he introduced the Laurie is Michaels sister storyline.

i watched friday the 13th remake, noes remake and the TCM remake - not bad movies but still don't match up to the originals imo.

one remake i'm still waiting to see is Fright Night. i love the original very much so it will be wierd.

Comment

Michael bay is the equivalent to a butcher lol

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreasFinest View Post
        Michael bay is the equivalent to a butcher lol
        With explosions everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
          With explosions everywhere!
          we talking about movies or brazzers.com lol

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
            Halloween (197 is untouchable.

i wasn't fond of rob zombies take, he turned michael myers into 9ft trailer trash.

the beauty of the 1st is that Michael Myers had no motive for his killing.

It wasn't until John Carpenter needed an idea for a sequel that he introduced the Laurie is Michaels sister storyline.

i watched friday the 13th remake, noes remake and the TCM remake - not bad movies but still don't match up to the originals imo.

one remake i'm still waiting to see is Fright Night. i love the original very much so it will be wierd.
            I love the original version of Halloween by John Carpenter but the Rob Zombie version is more realistic ...in the original he kills people but his suit is clean as new not even 1 drop of blood
            the original version is one of my favorite movies but I prefer the Rob Zombie remake ...I still have to watch the workprint
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
              I love the original version of Halloween by John Carpenter but the Rob Zombie version is more realistic ...in the original he kills people but his suit is clean as new not even 1 drop of blood
              the original version is one of my favorite movies but I prefer the Rob Zombie remake ...I still have to watch the workprint
              the original intentionally showed no blood.

RZ made his back story very cliche I felt. The version of RZ's (I think it's the workprint, I only watched it once), It had an uneccessary rape scene there too.

Halloween II recently got a long awaited Blu-Ray release too, I still need to get that, I have the original franchise on DVD. got Halloween and Halloween: H20 on blu ray though.

Comment

No rape scene in the final cut

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
                  They put out fright night last year starring colin farrel it sucked big time http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1438176/

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
                    No rape scene in the final cut
                    The rape scene was in the original workprint but was removed for the theatrical cut. It was put back into the movie in the unrated version.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
                      The rape scene was in the original workprint but was removed for the theatrical cut. It was put back into the movie in the unrated version.
                      I know
                      just wanted to tell MarkyMark that the theatrical cut doesnt have that scene

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X