Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kid Cudi Involved in 'Ninja Turtles' Remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Cudi Involved in 'Ninja Turtles' Remake?

"An original one of a kind sketch of a unknown Ninja Turtle by one half of the creators, Kevin Eastman,” Cudi wrote when he shared the following the sketch via his Tumblr. “A gift given to me by my homies Andrew Form and Brad Fuller over at Platinum Dunes. Hint hint mane."

Which got a lot of people wondering—could Wizard Cud possibly be involved in a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle remake? Form, Fuller and the rest of the Platinum Dunes team are working on producing an upcoming live-action “Ninja Turtles” flick, and judging by some related tweets, we’re thinking it could be possible.

@wizardcud - To everyone with doubts & concerns about the new TMNT reboot, trust me, there is NOTHING to worry about. Trust. Everyone will be pleased! I was skeptical as well, but by no means is this movie gonna suck. Huge fans will be happy.

Of course, it may be too early to tell, but if things are headed in the direction we think they're headed, we want to know: would you watch it? Voice off in the comments. —Stephanie Long
    VIBE.COM

Source Of Information: http://www.vibe.com/kid-cudi-in-ninja-turtles-remake

blah

that sketch says it all

this......will......suck

i'll prob give it a watch out of curiosity

Comment

Starring

Lil Wayne as Splinter
      50 Cent as April
      Lil John as Casey Jones
      Justin Bieber as Shredder