Official Plot Details For Wrong Turn 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Plot Details For Wrong Turn 5

Twentieth Century Fox’s franchise Wrong Turn, doesn’t look like its slowing down any time soon as we have the fifth installment on the way. Declan O’Brien will be returning for his third entry in which he will be writing and directing.

The guys over at B-D have recently scored the official plot details which you can view below. Also, the site is offering the chance to win a walk-on role in the fifth entry. Hit up the link above if you would like a shot.

Synopsis: “In the next chilling chapter of Wrong Turn, a small West Virginia town is hosting the legendary Mountain Man Festival on Halloween, where throngs of costumed partygoers gather for a wild night of music and mischief. But an inbred family of hillbilly cannibals kill the fun when they trick and treat themselves to a group of visiting college students who are dying for a good time…”

No-one has been cast at this time, but shooting is said to commence in Sofia, Bulgaria in the coming weeks.

lol it looks like they won't stop these movies, the first one was really awsome, but everything went wrong after the second and the third, even if there were some good ideas on the second
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by O.F.D. View Post
      lol it looks like they won't stop these movies, the first one was really awsome, but everything went wrong after the second and the third, even if there were some good ideas on the second
      I can say thought in the third *Spoiler* when they cut that person completely in half from top to bottom it really looked crazy and was a cool kill in the movie.I watched number 4 awhile back now and although it was nothing spectacular it certainly wasn't as bad as some of the horror movies out as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        I can say thought in the third *Spoiler* when they cut that person completely in half from top to bottom it really looked crazy and was a cool kill in the movie.I watched number 4 awhile back now and although it was nothing spectacular it certainly wasn't as bad as some of the horror movies out as of late.
        it's the problem with horror movies from nowadays, nothing special about them, and many looks like amator shit now.....
        sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X