Pauly Shore I'm DEAD SERIOUS About 'In the Army Now' Sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pauly Shore I'm DEAD SERIOUS About 'In the Army Now' Sequel

Suck on THIS a-one time ... Pauly Shore tells TMZ he's in talks with Andy Dick about doing a sequel to their 1994 flick "In the Army Now."

Dick and Shore discussed the idea on Andy's radio show yesterday ... with Dick saying, "I've always said we should do 'In the Army Again' ... We should rescue Katy Perry from a USO show gone bad or something."

Now, Shore tells us, "Andy has wanted to do it for awhile ... if they put up the money and the studio lets us do it ... I'm down to make it happen!"

Shore tells us ... there is a treatment for the movie (a detailed summary of the story) that's being circulated in Hollywood ... but Pauly hasn't read it yet.
    FYI -- the original flick grossed more than $28 mil at the box office ... Shore's 3rd highest grossing film. But despite its cult following, the flick carries a 0% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Yeah, buddy.

oh shit.. awesome. i love this original fucker lol

i REALLY Hope this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
      oh shit.. awesome. i love this original fucker lol

i REALLY Hope this happens.
      same here, that movie is pure awesomeness!!!

Comment

couldn't agree with ya's more it was a classic loved watching this movie over and over back in the day

Comment

this talk of pauly shores films has reminded me i really want sequels or prequels.. or just another Bio-Dome, Son in Law & California Man (Encino Man) also.. these trio are major favs of mine

Comment

Originally posted by Draven View Post
            this talk of pauly shores films has reminded me i really want sequels or prequels.. or just another Bio-Dome, Son in Law & California Man (Encino Man) also.. these trio are major favs of mine
            Yea bio dome and son in law and encino man where all very funny movies these are the types of movies that should be getting sequels rather then alot of junk that is coming out.

Comment

I'd like another Bio Dome. I don't see how the script could work but it'd be nice if they came up with something.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X