Tom Holland’s Thinner Hits Blu-ray This August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Holland’s Thinner Hits Blu-ray This August

Not only is this Summer shaping up to be pretty awesome for genre films in theatres, but the home video market is also a breading ground for classics making a revival. Lets just say its a great time to be a horror fan.

Making its way out of the vaults this time is Tom Holland’s classic Thinner, which is based on Stephen King’s story. At this time there are no special features announced, but I’m pretty sure this will be packed to the rafters, well, here’s hoping.

Anyway, you can pre-order your copy over at Amazon, which will be released this August 21st. Head on down below for the artwork, and see what you make of it.

Synopsis: “Based on the best-seller, Stephen King’s Thinner stars Robert John Burke (Robocop 3) and Joe Mantegna (House of Games) in a story of supernatural terror and countdown to the ultimate payback. A 109-year old gypsy (Michael Constantine, My Big Fat Greek Wedding), hell-bent on revenge, exacts a curse so shocking it compels its victim to gorge himself in an effort to avoid shrinking away to nothingness. With time running out and a torture so bizarre and powerful, even death seems a more likely option.”

I like this movie, hope it has lot's of extras, or it's a pass for me.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X