The Justice League Movie Lives!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Justice League Movie Lives!

Gangster Squad screenwriter tapped to pen DC team-up film.

With Marvel's The Avengers now the third highest-grossing domestic release of all time (bumping DC's The Dark Knight from that spot), Warner Bros. is reportedly breathing new life into their long-dormant Justice League of America movie.

Variety reports Castle vet Will Beall is penning the new JLA script for the studio, who has previously hired him for Gangster Squad, the Logan's Run remake and the Lethal Weapon reboot. Beall, a former LAPD officer, hasn't turned in his JLA script yet.

The trade claims, though, that JLA isn't in reaction to Avengers as the studio had begun reinvigorating the project in anticipation of the Marvel epic's release.

You will recall that Justice League almost went before cameras a few years ago with George Miller directing and then-unknown Armie Hammer as Batman, Common as Green Lantern, D.J. Cotrona as Superman and Adam Brody as Flash.

I hope something dope will come out of this. Christopher Nolan should take lead of the project

Comment

christopher nolan is overrated
      sure his batman movies are good but the batman movie by tim burton from 1989 is still the best batman movie of all time!!!

I hope they really make this movie
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Can't Wait!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X