Michael Bay Says Transformers 4 Will be His Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Bay Says Transformers 4 Will be His Last

In an interview with Hero Complex regarding "Transformers: The Ride-3D" at Universal Studios California, Michael Bay offered a small update about the series and his future with the robots in disguise:

The director, by the way, says that the fourth film will include some redesign of the robots and an entirely new cast. He also said it will be his last and set the franchise up "for the next guy."

What do you think? Who should be the man behind the camera for future Transformers movies? Who should be in front of the camera?

Transformers 4 is scheduled for a June 27, 2014 release.

Damn by the title i got pretty happy because i thought he was announcing that he was no longer gonna make anymore movies. Fuck you michael bay! Go away and never come back you childhood rapping muthafucker! Stop destroying everything that i loved as a child!

Comment

Should have stopped after the second one, or even maybe the first one

Comment

That man single handily ruined a whole generations love of transformers

Comment

Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
          Should have stopped after the second one, or even maybe the first one
          I say end it on the 2nd I feel Shia LaBeouf & Megan Fox Had a Good Chemistry and should have been together for the 3rd then ended it.

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
            I say end it on the 2nd I feel Shia LaBeouf & Megan Fox Had a Good Chemistry and should have been together for the 3rd then ended it.
            This one has completely new actors in it apparently them two didn't do to bad off a job in the first to though. I believe there just keeping the movie going cause with kids it sells huge its not for any of the old school fans

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X