Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen King's It to Get Two Movies

Cary Fukunaga to direct adaptation.

Stephen King's It will be adapted for the big screen as two films.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Jane Eyre helmer Cary Fukunaga will direct and co-write the movie with Chase Palmer, one of the screenwriters to have taken a crack at adapting Frank Herbert's Dune for the screen (again).

Producers include Roy Lee, Dan Lin, Seth Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg.

Taking place in the present day as well as decades in the past, the story revolves around members of The Loser’s Club, now adults returning to the hometown where they were once haunted by a mysterious creature in the form of a clown called Pennywise. The creature, known only as It, preyed upon the children of Derry, Maine, and isn’t willing to let its former enemies – who had once come together to defeat it as children – vanquish its evil once again.

read this on another site
    well, we all know that they cant do good horror movies nowadays

I love the original, so scary when you have seen this movie at the age of 10

clowns are scary!!!
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

I watched every scary movie as a kid, this one gave me nightmares.

Comment

Pennywise was a very freaky clown i still remember watching this as a kid also and being freaked out by that dude lol

Comment

when i use to watch this when i was a little kid i use to shit myself one of my fave horror movies just hope they don`t fuck it up

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X