Schwarzenegger Slates Terminator 5 Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwarzenegger Slates Terminator 5 Shoot

Arnie predicts a 2013 production start date.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has committed to filming Terminator 5 once he completes work on Unknown Soldier, his new sci-fi flick shooting in August, and Ten, his cop movie shooting this winter.

"I can’t say too much," Schwarzenegger told Action Effects (via Moviehole). "They want it held in secret if you know what I mean, but I will say that next year I will start filming it and it’s going to be one of the hardest films I have ever done, I can tell you that already for sure... They have six months set aside just for filming, so I will be training and getting into the best physical shape I possibly can before filming starts. It does follow Salvation although some of the producers and franchise owner were not to happy about the job McG did with it, but they felt it was good enough to continue on and they want the fifth and sixth installments to be the closing of the franchise."

So it sounds like the 64-year-old is locked in for two more Terminator pics, with a tentative start date sometime in 2013. Meanwhile, Justin Lin was the last name we heard for director, but with The Fast and the Furious 6 gearing up to shoot, there's no telling if he's still attached.

thats cool love the terminator .also a fan of arnold's work

Comment

I wonder if Christian Bale is gonna be in the sequels. I actually liked him as John Connor

Comment

half the budget is goin just into sfx to make arnold look fit for the part.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X