Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles Reboot Delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Bay's Ninja Turtles Reboot Delayed

Paramount Pictures has postponed the planned release of the upcoming Platinum Dunes reboot, Ninja Turtles. Originally set for release on Christmas Day, 2013, the project's start has been pushed back by 10 weeks and is now targeting a May 16, 2014 release. This is the same date as Marvel Studios' untitled film.

Michael Bay is producing with Jonathan Liebesman (Wrath of the Titans) directing from a screenplay by Josh Appelbaum and André Nemec (Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol). The turtles are expected to be motion capture CGI, much like what we saw in last year's Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

The franchise, which began as a black and white comic book series in 1984, rose to tremendous popularity when it became an animated series in 1987. Following the first live-action film in 1990, the series spawned two live-action sequels, a live-action television series, a second animated series and a CGI feature film.

Saw this earlier on IGN. All I can say is thank you GOD. And fuck you michael bay.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by root View Post
      Saw this earlier on IGN. All I can say is thank you GOD. And fuck you michael bay.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
      Yea even though it's by michael bay i still wanted to see some cowabunga ninja turtle kicking ass action

Comment

Whats wrong with mr bay?
        Say no to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by SECURITY View Post
          Whats wrong with mr bay?
          He keeps raping my childhood!

Comment

Hrmm a tmnt film as well as transformers 4 from Michael bay, my 80s toons are destroyed

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X