Paranormal Activity 4 Begins Filming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranormal Activity 4 Begins Filming

We haven't heard much from Paranormal Activity 4 in a while, but it sounds like its all smooth sailing for Paramount's found-footage horror franchise.

Studio System News reports that principle photography began for the film last week. Paranormal 3 helmers Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman have returned to the directors' chairs and are shooting from a script by Zack Estrin (The River, Prison Break). Plot details remain under wraps.

Paranormal Activity 4 is still on track for an October 19 release.

How the hell does this awful series keep getting more and more movies??

Comment

Is 3 already out? lol

Comment

There was a part 3??

Comment

yea 3 Movies out. I´v seen the first he was good, but I think one Movie from "Paranormal Activity" is enough, then from the second part its boring.

Comment

These are ok but after the original.. it was too much paint by numbers.. you sorta know whats happening.. just the order it goes in gets changed around

so the rest will be the same

Comment

i only saw part 1 dont even bother to see 2 because my kid brother sayz it was nothing special lol
              sigpic

Comment

to be totally honest i have only watched number 3 and it was horrible not a big fan of these type of so called horror movies

Comment

Damn, ive seen all of them, mostly for the "entertainment", so i guess ill see this one aswell.

Comment

worst movies in history a waste of money the guy who makes them must be a retard

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X