Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘Jurassic Park IV’ to Be Written by ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes’ Screenwriters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Jurassic Park IV’ to Be Written by ‘Rise of the Planet of the Apes’ Screenwriters

Universal - as we have been hearing through the grapevine forever now - is finally pushing forward with Jurassic Park 4.

Yes, more dino action is on the way and the studio is entrusting a capable pair of writers to pick up the reins.

According to Deadline, Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver have been hired to write the sequel. Steven Spielberg is not going to direct, however.

You might recognize Jaffa and Silver as the pair to penned Fox's Rise of the Planet of the Apes, a film that proved to be very successful and put the franchise back on its feet. Can they do the same for Jurassic Park?

Spielberg will produce the next installment with Kathleen Kennedy.

sweet... look forward to this

those screenwriters done an awesome job with apes, so hope they can do the same with the dinosaurs

Comment

as a fan of the three films, i'm waiting the fourth for many years now
      sigpic

Comment

took a long time, but i hope it comes out soon, classic movies

Comment

JP 1: fantastic movie and classic
          JP 2: good
          JP 3: ok
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

For some reason im really looking forward to see this movie. I wish there was a Jurassic Park somewhere on this planet, with cloned dinosaurs.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X