Safe House (My Review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe House (My Review)

What a Great Movie! this should win both Denzel and Reynolds some Oscars but probabley won't since it hasn't been given much attention. The Movie is about a New CIA Agent Ryan Reynolds and a former CIA Agent Denzel Washington who plays Tobin Frost, Tobin has been selling secrets to other government organizations and Ryan who plays Matt Weston is tasked with Keeping Frost from escaping, overall a great action packed thriller that will have you guessing till the very end, I give this Movie 10/10 a True Classic in My Opinion.

Watch the Trailer Here:

i thought this was a horrible movie with just mindless shootouts.

Comment

Absolutely loved Denzel in this. He's my all time favorite actor and is great at being the bad guy, however this film was pretty lame.

I hate Ryan Reynolds with a passion
      Last edited by BayAreasFinest; 06-21-2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Iv seen this movie too, from me also 10/10 really good Storie, and good Actors makes this movie Perfekt.
        recommendable for all !

Comment

Nice movie! These times are fucked up for music and movie industry so i was very suprised and pleased watchin this picture!
          Ih has some slow/boring parts that i would get rid off but overal movie was good!

Comment

great movie dont like that ryan reynolds though cant take him seriously in this type of film after seeing van wilder

Comment

Originally posted by aubrio View Post
              great movie dont like that ryan reynolds though cant take him seriously in this type of film after seeing van wilder
              i think he's good actor and did good job on this movie! van wilder was fuckin dope BTW !

Comment

denzel played the role awsome as a badguy really loved to see this one
                sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed the movie wasn't anything spectacular but it was decent

Comment

I enjoyed this movie.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X