Happytime Murders Will Be a Full-on R-Rated Film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happytime Murders Will Be a Full-on R-Rated Film

It appears that it’s not just killer dolls that will be getting the R-rated goodness, as it appears as if some puppets are getting in on the action as well and I can’t freakin’ wait!

Brian Henson’s upcoming puppet flick, Happytime Murders is a world where humans and puppets co-exist which follows a private-eye puppet.

Recently Crave caught up with the writer, Todd Berger, where he divulged the true nature of what to expect from a “puppet” film.

“I want to try to make the Heat of puppet movies. I want to be the Dark Knight or Heat but in a world where puppets and humans coexist. This mystery actually needs to be interesting so that even if you took all the comedy out of it, it’s still going to be interesting to watch.

It is full-on R. There is swearing, there’s sex, violence, murder. There’s no way. Maybe with some work it could be PG-13 but as of now we’ve embraced the R rating.”

The film has already been announced that it will be R-rated, but this just helps cement that, so who’s up for some naughty puppets?
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X