New Imax Poster For The Dark Knight Rises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Imax Poster For The Dark Knight Rises

There's been a surprising amount of Dark Knight Rises news that has hit the internet today, and I don't think we've seen the last of it. I guess now that the movie is getting closer and closer to the release date the studio is doing a marketing blitz.

This is a new IMAX poster that's been released for the film featuring a confident looking batman standing over Gotham City as it burns. Lets hope he can save it.

Here's the Synopsis:

It has been eight years since Batman vanished into the night, turning, in that instant, from hero to fugitive. Assuming the blame for the death of D.A. Harvey Dent, the Dark Knight sacrificed everything for what he and Commissioner Gordon both hoped was the greater good. For a time the lie worked, as criminal activity in Gotham City was crushed under the weight of the anti-crime Dent Act.

But everything will change with the arrival of a cunning cat burglar with a mysterious agenda. Far more dangerous, however, is the emergence of Bane, a masked terrorist whose ruthless plans for Gotham drive Bruce out of his self-imposed exile. But even if he dons the cape and cowl again, Batman may be no match for Bane.

I saw The Amazing Spider Man in Imax and that was insane!!! The Dark Knight Rises should be no different.

Comment

got me tickets for the trilogy already, with the 3rd being dark knight rises midnight showing on opening night. cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by root View Post
        got me tickets for the trilogy already, with the 3rd being dark knight rises midnight showing on opening night. cant wait
        you are a freak!!!
        still dont know if I shall go to the cinema to watch the movie ...trailers arent that great
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

not really sure trailer will look at it anyway, as a child im a big "Batman" fan

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X