No announcement yet.

Soulja Boy Says 50 Cent Helping Him Bring The 'Juice' Remake To The Big Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soulja Boy Says 50 Cent Helping Him Bring The 'Juice' Remake To The Big Screen

Soulja Boy and 50 Cent might be going into business together according to a new XXL.com article. The website is reporting that 50 Cent's Cheetah Vision Films could be helping Soulja deliver his much talked 'Juice' remake.

“With the ‘Juice’ movie… 50 Cent, that’s my big bro,” Soulja told XXLMag.com. “He got a movie deal that gave him millions to come up with content. Me and him are going over the Juice movie now. That’s still coming.”

Soulja was referring to 50's 10-film deal with Grindstone/Lionsgate. In 2010, 50's company, Cheetah Vision Films landed a $200 million, 10-picture deal which resulted in movies like 'Freelancers' and 'Setup.' In June 2012, it was announced that the company and Emmet/Furla Films had reached an agreement on another 10 movie deal with Grindstone and Lionsgate.

In April 2011 when the announcement was made that Soulja would be taking on the role of "Bishop" that Tupac Shakur made famous in the 1992 original many fans wondered if the Atlanta rapper could pull it off. Soulja told XXL.com that he would work hard to make sure the remake is done right.

“I know that’s a big thing, I know,” he said. “You can’t just jump right into a movie like that and rush it. It’s a delicate thing, I know. But I got y’all.”

At this point it's unclear how much Cheetah Vision would be involved in the 'Juice' remake, but we'll keep you posted.

50 please don't do that

Comment

DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!! (n my florida evans voices)

sumbody needz 2 stop this punk! real shit!

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

WHAT!?! Hell na some movies are classics that cant be remade.. For example Godfather flicks, Scarface, Or JUICE!

Comment

Kill Souljah Boy!!!!

Comment

Soulja Boy dummass...

Comment

here is a dialogue of the remake script:

Q: You are crazy!
              Soulja Boy/Bishop: You know what? Last time you said that, I was kinda trippin', right? But now, you're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I crank that!

Next scene: they are dancing.
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
                here is a dialogue of the remake script:

Q: You are crazy!
                Soulja Boy/Bishop: You know what? Last time you said that, I was kinda trippin', right? But now, you're right. I am crazy. And you know what else? I crank that!

Next scene: they are dancing.
                rofl. I can so imagine that

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X