Vince Vaughn to Star In Gunslingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Vaughn to Star In Gunslingers

Vince Vaughn is set to star in a new western acquired by New Regency called Gunslingers. The pitch came from Braveheart screenwriter Randall Wallace, and as of right now there's not much known about the story. But, here's what we do know according to Deadline, "It’s an action adventure set in modern day Los Angeles, where heroic and iconic characters from the past collide with contemporary urban reality. It’s a movie that explores what real heroism is in a fun and unexpected way. It’s also a two-hander."

There's three great things happening here, first I can see how this could turn out being a modern day western, and I love westerns. Second, Wallace is an incredible screenwriter that has written several great films, so we know the script is going to be solid. Third, Vuaghn is a solid actor, and it would be fun to see him in an action adventure film. He will next be seen in the hilarious looking sci-fi comedy The Watch, and the Stephen Frears-directed Lay the Favorite. He is also shooting the Shawn Levy-directed comedy The Internship.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this Gunslinger movie turns out!
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X