Is Halloween Being Remade… Again!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Halloween Being Remade… Again!?

Last we heard was that the initial release date for Halloween 3D was October 16, 2012, but then that date got pulled and was stamped with the TBD sticker. That led us to believe that perhaps it had been shelved and that was the end.

Well, the folks over at B-D have learned exclusively that Dimension Films are looking to remake Halloween. Do we really need yet another remake of Halloween? And what is the deal with Halloween 3D, is that one finally dead and buried?

Its all still early days. The site also reports that Platinum Dunes are no longer involved in either the Halloween films or the looming Hellraiser reboot.

For me personally, Halloween has run its course and I just wish they would leave it as it is or I fear that they will only continue to tarnish the name, and as for the Hellraiser reboot, I just wish they would sort it out and if Pascal Laugier isn’t involved then I am out.

But what do you guys think? Do you think another remake of Halloween is worth it or are you hoping Halloween 3D actually happens? Whats your opinion on the looming Hellraiser remake?

I think everytime they remake this movie they are butchering it to death.
    Love.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X