Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Full Trailer For ‘Silent Hill: Revelation 3D’ Is Finally Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Full Trailer For ‘Silent Hill: Revelation 3D’ Is Finally Here!!!

Open Road’s Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, the highly anticipated sequel to 2006′s film Silent Hill, finally has a full length trailer. And if you’re a fan of the series, you won’t be disappointed! It also seems to incorporate a lot of the footage I saw at Comic-Con but adds a whole lot more.

Directed by Michael J. Bassett (Solomon Kane, Deathwatch), original cast members Sean Bean (HBO’s Game Of Thrones, Lord Of The Rings), Deborah Kara Unger (The Game, 88 minutes, The Samaritan) and Radha Mitchell (Man On Fire, The Crazies, upcoming The Frozen Ground) return in Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, starring along with rising stars Adelaide Clemens (X-Men Origins, upcoming The Great Gatsby, No One Lives) and Kit Harington (HBO’s Game Of Thrones) as well as Carrie-Anne Moss (The Matrix, Disturbia, NBC’s Chuck) and Malcolm McDowell (A Clockwork Orange, The Artist).

In the film, “Heather Mason (Clemens) and her father (Bean) have been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she doesn’t fully understand. On the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she’s not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her forever.”

Silent Hill: Revelation 3D will be released wide October 26, 2012 in time for Halloween. Head down for the trailer!

jepp i watch this movie! sure.
    thanks for post [MENTION=2399]GreenL420

Comment

nice

This might be better than the first. I'm glad they put the amusement park in it. That was one of my fav parts of playing SH3.

Comment

part 1 was the best game adaptation ...let's see what they did this time
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X