The live-action He-Man movie might actually happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The live-action He-Man movie might actually happen

Due to The Avengers scaring all other movies back to 2013, Jon M. Chu — director of G.I. Joe: Retaliation — is freed up to make the much-fabled Masters Of The Universe movie (as soon as he's done converting Retaliation into 3D, that is).

Deadline reports that Sony and toymaker Mattel are hot for a He-Man movie, and Chu is in the middle of talks to seal the deal. Yes, this will be live action. The current script was penned by Alex Litvak (The Three Musketeers) and Mike Finch (Exclusively Yours). The script was originally titled Grayskull, but we're assuming the whole thing would be re-written anyways. Someone find a role for actor/Fulbright Scholar Dolph "Showdown in Little Tokyo" Lundgren, and we'll be pleased as punch.

the old movie is a classic even when it's not like the cartoon

would be nice to see a new Master Of The Universe movie
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

they originally planned a sequel with dolph back in the day but sadly never came to fruition

big dolph fucking lundgren is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkyMark View Post
        they originally planned a sequel with dolph back in the day but sadly never came to fruition

big dolph fucking lundgren is the man.
        i remember when i saw that movie called Masters of the Universe in the cinema back in the good old years
        Last edited by blacpain; 08-01-2012, 05:59 PM.
        collection: http://www.2pac-forum.com/showthread...439&highlight=

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X