Dumb and Dumber 2 could shoot as early as next spring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb and Dumber 2 could shoot as early as next spring

What this i say dumb and dumber 2 is still happening i previously reported that it was dead however as i figured and hoped they seem to have worked it out and are going to follow threw with this film with jim carrey included.

If you’re at all invested in the possibility of a Dumb and Dumber 2, the past couple of months have been an emotional rollercoaster ride. Writers were hired for the long-rumored sequel last fall, but the project seemed to hit a wall when Jim Carrey walked away in June. Jeff Daniels insisted it was still happening, however, and the Farrellys asserted that production could begin this fall. Now the latest update indicates that cameras are unlikely to roll in the last few months, but that shooting could very well be underway by spring.

Daniels told press at a recent TCA panel that he was still very eager to do the film:

Jim wants to do it. I want to do it. The Farrellys want to do it. They want to rewrite the script a little bit and they aren’t trying to jam it in before I have to go back and do ‘Newsroom’ in November. So they’re going, ‘Why don’t we just do it right? Let’s get everybody organized to go next May or June.’ If everything works out on the business side, that’s what we’ll do but I think there’s more hope than ever.

The delay may disappoint a few fans, but it’s already been eighteen years since the first film was released. At this point, what’s a few more months?
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X