‘Solomon Kane’ Swings His Sword To Theaters This September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Solomon Kane’ Swings His Sword To Theaters This September

Updated with three new images: I absolutely hated Michael J. Bassett’s Solomon Kane when I caught its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival a few years back (2009 to be exact). Now, after multiple San Diego Comic-Con appearances, it appears the James Purefoy starrer is finally getting a U.S. release via The Weinstein Company’s new division Radius.

Having screened at the convention this past July, it was announced that Solomon Kane will do battle with evil on VOD August 24 before opening in limited theaters September 28.

“The character of Solomon Kane was originated by pulp-era writer Robert E. Howard, the legendary creator of “Conan” and “Red Sonja”. The film adaptation tells the heroic story of a savage warrior in 16th Century England who seeks redemption for a lifetime of sins by renouncing violence to live a life of purity, only to find himself compelled to pick up his sword once again to vanquish a growing evil.”

Pete Postlethwaite, Max Von Sydow, Rachel Hurd Wood, Alice Krige, Mackenzie Crook also star.

finally a release date? this movie is 3 years old
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X