Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actor Chris Tucker Talks IRS Problems, Says He Doubts He'll Do Another 'Friday' Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actor Chris Tucker Talks IRS Problems, Says He Doubts He'll Do Another 'Friday' Movie

Actor/comedian Chris Tucker re-surfaced recently, conducting an interview on the nationally syndicated Tom Joyner Morning Show, where he gave fans an update on a variety of happenings in his life, from taxes to movies.

Chris first addressed and joked about his well-publicized tax problems with the IRS, confirming that he's currently working with Uncle Sam to pay back what is owed. He also goes on to explain why he decided to return to the stage as a stand-up comedian, and talked upcoming movie roles.

While Tucker confirmed that he and Jackie Chan are working on a project together, he says rumors of his return to the Friday movie franchise is still.... just rumors. He does confirm that he and Ice Cube are in talks, but he's yet to completely commit to the project.

"I don't know. I talked to Ice Cube... it's such a big rumor. Me and Cube, we're talking about it. They're working on a script... I don't think it will be as special as the first one. But, we'll see, we'll see. I doubt I'll do another Friday," Tucker said.

As the interview continued, the comedian explained why he never came back for a Friday sequel, dismissing rumors of wanting more money, but instead, said he just wanted to move on.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X