Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Will We See ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D’ Trailer and Poster?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Will We See ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D’ Trailer and Poster?!

We received a rash of e-mails and tweets from you guys after we reported Lionsgate’s The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D had been rated “R” by the MPAA for “strong, grisly violence and language throughout.” We checked in with sources close to the film and can reveal that the delay in getting an “R” was that the film has received an “NC-17″ the first few times it had been submitted!

In addition, we can confirm that both the poster and trailer will be coming next month! I can hear that chainsaw revving already!

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D, in theaters January 4, 2013, is being directed by John Luessenhop from a screenplay by Adam Marcus, Debra Sullivan and Kirsten Elms. Dan Yeager, John Dugan, Bill Moseley, Alexandra Daddario, Sue Rock, Tania Raymonde, Scott Eastwood, Gunnar Hansen, Tobe Hooper, Paul Rae, Keram Malicki-Sánchez, Ritchie Montgomery, Trey Songz, Marilyn Burns, Shaun Sipos, Thom Barry and Richard Riehle star.

The seventh incarnation is a direct sequel to Tobe Hooper’s classic 1974 film that follows the lead character, Heather, who along with her friends, travel to Texas in order to collect an inheritance. The spin? What would you do if you found out your cousin was Leatherface, and he was now YOURS?

the remake of part 1 was a good film ...the beginning too
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

hell naw I hate 3d movies ill pass seein this 1

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
      Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

Comment

Who has read this thread: