Gillian Anderson Says Third ‘X-Files’ Is “Looking Pretty Good”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gillian Anderson Says Third ‘X-Files’ Is “Looking Pretty Good”

ust a few weeks back David Duchovny opened up about his frustrations regarding a third “X-Files” feature. While he didn’t nix the notion of it coming into fruition, it did sound a bit bleak.

This evening, co-star Gillian Anderson, best known as Agent Dana Scully in the Fox series that ran from 1993-2002, took to Twitter to chat with her fan base. When asked about the potential for an X-Files 3, Gillain replied: “I met with Chris before coming here and it’s looking pretty good.” While Carter, the creator of the series, has high hopes, he unfortunately doesn’t have the say. “We have to convince FOX,” she explains. It’s also unclear if she’s referring to a new story, or if the project coming together is “looking pretty good.”

Duchovny recently told Collider, “I know I’m kind of perplexed that Fox isn’t more [enthusiastic].”

It’s hard to come down on Fox considering how absolutely terrible the 2008 I Want To Believe was. It also only grossed $20M compared to Fight The Future‘s $83M.
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X