Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch the Halloween Remake That Could Have Been!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch the Halloween Remake That Could Have Been!

Now you guys know that a studio receives a ton of pitches for a potential film, some good, some bad, and we pretty much always know the outcome. Sometimes though there are some pitched that are so utterly awesome, that you’re left scratching your head as to why this didn’t go forward. Case in point? This awesome animated Halloween pitch which you can view below.

According to B-D, Federico D’Alessandro, the head Storyboard Artist and Animatics Supervisor over at Marvel Studios created an animated Halloween short for Platinum Dunes when the Halloween remake was initially on the cards. Well, we all know that Zombie’s version made the cut, and I for one really liked his take, but I’m extremely partial to D’Alessandro’s. Perhaps there is still hope?

D’Alessandro told the site;

“As a lifelong ‘Halloween’ fan it would be a dream to direct a reboot of the franchise that’s so near and dear to my heart,” said D’Alessandro. “I created this animatic to show the tone and storytelling that I would bring to the project if I were lucky enough to have that chance.” He added: “It turned out pretty cool, but unfortunately while I was in the middle of working on it, talks fell through between Platinum Dunes and the Weinsteins…so I missed the boat on that one.”

wow that was great...
    Say no to Trump.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X