Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Losing Various Battles With Bill Murray, Are They Now Remaking ‘Ghostbusters’?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Losing Various Battles With Bill Murray, Are They Now Remaking ‘Ghostbusters’?!

While Bill Murray repeatedly slimes the idea of Ghostbusters 3, Columbia Pictures, along with director Ivan Reitman, and stars Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd, continue to push forward with the misadventures of Dr. Egon Spengler, Dr. Raymond Stantz, Dr. Peter Venkman and Winston Zeddmore.

While we’ve watched everyone involved trade verbal blows, and then deny them, something interesting terrifying has been brewing under the streets of New York City.

In a recent interview with Collider, Reitman was asked about the sequel. His response sent me into a state of shock: “I think Ghostbusters probably should be remade, if we can get it all right. We’re working on it, so we’ll see.”

Unfortunately, reporter Christina Radish didn’t follow up with the shocking statement. It’s as if it went completely unheard. If I were in that position, they’d be checking to see if I were okay after having fallen off my chair.

Etan Cohen, Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky had been working on various screenplays that would introduce a new generation of Ghostbusters (lead by Dana and Peter’s lovechild, Oscar).

they're remaking all my childhood!!!!

Comment

read that on a German forum few minutes ago
      I still cant believe that they didnt do part 3 ~15 years ago

Ghostbusters 1&2 are two of my favorites movies so I dont want see a remake ...we dont have new actors with such a charisma

damn I cant wait for the UK Blu-Ray Steelbook of part 1
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Hell to the NO
        Death Row Records Samples List

Comment

when will it end?

i wish all of humanity would boycott hollywood until they learn to be original again & stop feeding us lame crap not worth watching more than once

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X