• Show
Clear All

• watched Sherlock Holmes 2 --8.5/10

and the chronicle -- 7/10

Comment

• Dark Water

nice little film

Comment

• the avengers!!!! fucking great movie ..and heres a link to watch it online very good copy too
        i sugest you go see it in 3d, although the 3d wasent that great it did add to the effect

Comment

• 8/10

Comment

• friday 10/10 classic
            sigpic

Comment

• The Avengers

Frankly i had high hopes for this one because im a fan of the comics and i was just looking forward to see the avengers on the same screen but the movie really dissapointed me. It was even boring at times. It's a typical "american" super hero movie imo with nothing special. Everyone is giving this movie a 10 out of 10 smh. the new batman will shit on these avengers. i give the avengers a 6/10.

Comment

• 9/10

Comment

• 8.5/10

Comment

• The Adjustment Bureau

7.8/10

Comment

• bee movie with my son
                      sigpic

Comment

• Kingpin (1996)

dumb old comedy

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
                            The Avengers

Frankly i had high hopes for this one because im a fan of the comics and i was just looking forward to see the avengers on the same screen but the movie really dissapointed me. It was even boring at times. It's a typical "american" super hero movie imo with nothing special. Everyone is giving this movie a 10 out of 10 smh. the new batman will shit on these avengers. i give the avengers a 6/10.

wow its like you were asleep durring the movie. nothing was boring about it it was action from the start and batman is not gonna be anything to even mention next to the avengers ... ann hathaway is playing cat woman and bane is the other villian .... hulk smash batman

Comment

• 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ublasfu View Post
                                wow its like you were asleep durring the movie. nothing was boring about it it was action from the start and batman is not gonna be anything to even mention next to the avengers ... ann hathaway is playing cat woman and bane is the other villian .... hulk smash batman
                                Batman will shit on avengers mark my words, Avengers are nothing compared to what Christopher Nolan has for us in store with DKR. So what is ur point with the villains? Avengers didnt make sense and wasnt different from Captain America, Iron Man and Thor. Same weak plot, one or two funny jokes. Boohoo New York gets invaded, whats new? they want to nuke manhattan boohoo a bunch of humans save america once again. How the fuck can they defeat loki when he's suppose to be a GOD. And 8.8 on IMDB are u for real

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X