This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
    Batman will shit on avengers mark my words, Avengers are nothing compared to what Christopher Nolan has for us in store with DKR. So what is ur point with the villains? Avengers didnt make sense and wasnt different from Captain America, Iron Man and Thor. Same weak plot, one or two funny jokes. Boohoo New York gets invaded, whats new? they want to nuke manhattan boohoo a bunch of humans save america once again. How the fuck can they defeat loki when he's suppose to be a GOD. And 8.8 on IMDB are u for real
    considering your by yourself with your comments about the movie.... are you for real? it only made no sense if you were asleep so your kinda helping my point. same weak plot... batmans gonna be different how? and gotham city is pretty much manhattan which is NEW YORK a bunch of it if not al of it was also filmed in new york so you dont even have to go see it cause WE ALL KNOW its gonna be the same ol plot boo hoo gohtham city (new york). get invaded.. batman defeats bane and catwoman and saves the citzens of gotham (new york) city. 8.8 on imdb modest the movie is at least a 9.8.

Comment

• 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by ublasfu View Post
        considering your by yourself with your comments about the movie.... are you for real? it only made no sense if you were asleep so your kinda helping my point. same weak plot... batmans gonna be different how? and gotham city is pretty much manhattan which is NEW YORK a bunch of it if not al of it was also filmed in new york so you dont even have to go see it cause WE ALL KNOW its gonna be the same ol plot boo hoo gohtham city (new york). get invaded.. batman defeats bane and catwoman and saves the citzens of gotham (new york) city. 8.8 on imdb modest the movie is at least a 9.8.
        You must be easily entertained or u just have no taste in movies, because saying the avengers deserve an 9.8 is straight bullshit man I bet u think it deserves an oscar. just wait and see how DKR will destroy the competition just like the previous batman did. both movies may have same idea with heroes and stuff but the avengers are nothing more than comics on screen while Christopher Nolan took batman to a whole other level and made it more real, less comical.

Comment

• Xtinction Predator X

fucking worst shit ever

Comment

• Originally posted by HazeSilver View Post
            You must be easily entertained or u just have no taste in movies, because saying the avengers deserve an 9.8 is straight bullshit man I bet u think it deserves an oscar. just wait and see how DKR will destroy the competition just like the previous batman did. both movies may have same idea with heroes and stuff but the avengers are nothing more than comics on screen while Christopher Nolan took batman to a whole other level and made it more real, less comical.

your a waste to talk to.
            just because your a batman fan and obviously not an avengers fan your hating on an awesome movie.
            and just so you know batman and the avengers are both nothing more then comics on screen.

also i dont know if you know this but its easier to make a human (batman) seem real as opposed to a mutant.
            Last edited by The Diabolical Truth; 05-10-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by machiavelli View Post
              rolfmao that nun looks hilarious hahahha

Comment

• 9/10

Comment

• Last NEW movie i saw was The Avengers 10/10
                  Last old movie i saw was Hannibal..saw it last night. It seems liie everytime i watch it i like it less and less 6/10

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Manny View Post

9/10
                    9/10, are you fucking crazy? With all down the thrash shitty movies you rate high? Damn, this is a 10/10 without any doubts. It's one of the most emotional and funniest movies ever made.

Just watched Men of Honor, great inspirational film about a man who would never give up. 9/10.
                    Winter Jamz download link: http://www.datpiff.com/2Pac-2Pac-Win...pe.295538.html

Single:

Comment

• 8/10
                      Love Peace & Harmony

Comment

• 7.5/10

Comment

• 10/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Mob Souljah662 View Post

8/10
                            You sir are gay!

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
                              You sir are gay!
                              how is he?? is about a Man and a Woman... Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LAWestCoastRida View Post
                                how is he?? is about a Man and a Woman... Lol
                                Because it is one of the biggest if not THE biggest chick flick ever made. Only reason to sit thru the shit fest is if you are watching it with a female you are trying to fuck!

EDIT: Although it could be worse....he could have been watching Twilight...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X