X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drag me to hell

Comment

• The last movie i saw was American History X .

American History X >>

Comment

• Nothing but trouble

i'm a big chevy chase fan but with the special appearence by digital underground makes it even more special

Comment

• The last movie i saw was Bride Wars
          This film is really funny , check it.

Bride Wars >>

Comment

• last house on the left...

bobby180 documentary....lol

crzy bloody flik...rape scene was uhhh...nvm...

Comment

• I saw "UP" this weekend..................WOW. Very cool CG animated flick. Pixar is amazing, I've never seen such a string of good movies from 1 company.

I also recommend seeing it in 3D while you still can as I'm sure it's probably limited run. But it's worth checking out regardless.

They also showed a trailer for Toy Story 3 which got a huge reaction from everyone. (It's available online too)

Comment

• The last movie i had watched was... "street fighter" haha that one in which Jean Claude van Damme is "Gail"...

I really love this movie, but it isnt my favourite

Comment

• Last movie I saw was The Hangover and it was hilarious.

Also the guy that van damme plays is not named Gail. Its Guile
                  "I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

Comment

• The last movie i watched was The Bourne Supremacy once again.

Bourne Supremacy >>[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrWTJv0yEyI]YouTube - The Bourne Supremacy - Official HD Trailer [2004][/ame]

Comment

• ^^can never get tired of any of that trilogy...

i watched terminator....blah...im done wit this series tbh...

Comment

• stat track pretty good and it takes two

Comment

• last movie i saw was air con
                          pretty dope
                          is bout this guy who is gettin paroled
                          and he gets to go back home
                          but has to take a new type of plane home, made to hold criminals
                          it is filled with bad guys and they overtake the plane and the guy tries to stop them
                          Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

• i just watched gran torrino today it was a very good movie IMO
                            F-N-F
                            THE REMIX KING
                            / Certified Music Critic

Comment

• The last movie i watched was Friday the 13th 2009.
                              It was okay at best and could of been much better .

If your looking for a real true Jason movie , watch Jason X the movie (2001).

Friday the 13th >>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1-XQKy91Gc]YouTube - Friday The 13th - Film Trailer (HQ) (WS)[/ame]

Comment

• saw hot fuzz for the first time finally. Honestly can't see the funniness (is that a word) in this film, everyone always told me it was hilarious
                                My Current PC
                                i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X