Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ U will get used to it later on , it probably did frighten the living daylights out of u .

The last movie i watched was The Mist .
    U will really feel this movie even harder max , surprisingly i nearly could not handle this one, this film takes u deep inside.

Horror & Thriller - Rate 8.3/10 - Really good for a straight dvd release.

The Mist >> [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpG8AMsUpdc]YouTube - The Mist Trailer (NEW)[/ame]

Comment

• Yea the Mist is a pretty decent flick. Specialy the end wow

Comment

• U will get used to it later on , it probably did frighten the living daylights out of u .

The last movie i watched was The Mist .
        U will really feel this movie even harder max , surprisingly i nearly could not handle this one, this film takes u deep inside.
        Hehe i love horror/thriller movies. Except i dont watch much horror. Once your introduced to the monsters in the movie, you can breathe more easily lol.

I've seen The Mist twice now and its still an amazing movie. It absorb's you completely.

Comment

• The last movie i watched was - Gangs Of New York

Gangs Of New York
          >> [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD53zKzR7Jw]YouTube - Gangs of New York (2002) - Trailer[/ame]

I loved this fild when i first watched it time ago and now watching it again.

Comment

• An oldie but goodie..."Brubaker" with Robert Redford
            Was a pretty good movie actually lol

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
            Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
            Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
            Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

• Great things about the movie were, Shia LaBeouf acting, the same for his friends in the movie, the sexy megan jones, the sexy Isabel Lucas, the action and the graphics(robots).

If not, i think they wasted too much time on details and finished the final scene in a glimpse. Cool movie tho.

Comment

• Public Enemies

Comment

• 'Benny & Joon'. Fun flick, though a bit of a tearjerker.
                  It make homos game at females.

Comment

• The last movie i watched was Mission Impossible ,a classic.
                    The best one out of the series easily. Rate 8.5/10

Mission Impossible - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4oWJ2169fE]YouTube - Mission Impossible - Official Trailer[/ame]

Comment

• forbidden siren couple hours ago a japanese horror baesed on playstation 2/3 game.

Comment

• the last movie i seen was the curious case of benjamin button

Comment

• Frontiere, dope film
                          B.F.T.S

Comment

• I just saw the new Harry Potter....lol.....Shouldn't need a description....And I'd rate it a 7...(compared to the other movies/books)....It seemed really time restricted...If they added another 30 mins. or something to make things more action packed..or to give better detail/info....it all just seemed rushed and anticlimatic...But...was still a good movie....

Comment

• Last movie I saw was "The Haunting of Connecticut" scary but great movie
                              8/10

Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
                              Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
                              Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
                              Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

Comment

• knowing

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X