• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last movie i saw was Ronin 3rd time now - Starring Robert De Niro
    Rate - 8.3/10

Ronin -

Comment

• i saw the ending of rocky, im guessing the newest one to date
      and i saw a little bit of semi pro where the hippy shoots the ball and makes it from half court lmao
      F-N-F
      THE REMIX KING
      / Certified Music Critic

Comment

• i just watched the last harry potter
        sigpic

Comment

• The last movie i saw was The Hangover once again.

The Hangover >>

Comment

• haha^^same here

Awesome movie 9/10

Comment

• Yesterday i watched "Public Enemies" and i'm really dissapointed, very borring movie... 4/10

Comment

• Speed Racer 3/10, I hate this movie, my girl wanted to watch it, so I did, I would never go to movie again with her,,,

Comment

• The Beach, you know the 2000 odd one now with leanardo decaprio, and wow! Best movie I have seen in absolutely ages. Properly get caught up in it, the whole time I was just like damn I need to find a secret beach somewhere where i can smoke weed all day lol. 9-10 out of 10.
                  My Current PC
                  i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

• The last movie i saw was Once Upon A Time In Mexico

Once Upon A Time In Mexico >>

Comment

• The last movie I watched was 9th gate with Johnny Depp. Fantastic movie. Storyline, acting...
                      2PAC-FORUM.COM REFERENCE SECTION

Comment

• drag me to hell- horror from sam raimi, really good and funny

Comment

• the last movie i saw was the incredible hulk, it was pretty cool
                          i liked the story line but i hear all the time about movies fucking up the real story
                          from the comic books, which i dont read..so im not really sure if it shouldnt have been any better.
                          F-N-F
                          THE REMIX KING
                          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

• I watched Slaughterhouse 5 on Hulu yesterday. Wow! What an incredible film. Superb in every aspect.
                            It make homos game at females.

Comment

• last i saw was a double header of harry potter and the proposal at the drive in. both were ehhh. Before that was hangover which was ridiculously funny.

Comment

• The last movie i watched was Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past

Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past >>

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X