X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maniac Cop

Gonna watch Maniac Cop II tonight.
    Last edited by MarkyMark; 01-25-2010, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Scary Movie 2

Comment

• actually i saw it in one week total or so...
        Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

• Scary Movie 3

Comment

• Little Man lol funny as fuck.

Comment

• Pandorum
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

• ^ looks nice, is it only in german???

watching Terminator 2 atm...kickass movie

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
                These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shintoshio View Post
                  ^ looks nice, is it only in german???
                  It's an American movie with Dennis Quaid.

The movie was a big surprice for me. I really enjoyed the movie.
                  Plot summary:
                  Two crew members are stranded on a spacecraft and quickly - and horrifically - realize they are not alone. Two astronauts awaken in a hyper-sleep chamber aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft. It's pitch black, they are disoriented, and the only sound is a low rumble and creak from the belly of the ship. They can't remember anything: Who are they? What is their mission? With Lt. Payton staying behind to guide him via radio transmitter, Cpl. Bower ventures deep into the ship and begins to uncover a terrifying reality. Slowly the spacecraft's shocking, deadly secrets are revealed...and the astronauts find their own survival is more important than they could ever have imagined.
                  My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                  Vinyls: 60
                  Cassettes: 110
                  CDs: 216

Comment

• Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                    It's an American movie with Dennis Quaid.

The movie was a big surprice for me. I really enjoyed the movie.
                    Plot summary:
                    Two crew members are stranded on a spacecraft and quickly - and horrifically - realize they are not alone. Two astronauts awaken in a hyper-sleep chamber aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft. It's pitch black, they are disoriented, and the only sound is a low rumble and creak from the belly of the ship. They can't remember anything: Who are they? What is their mission? With Lt. Payton staying behind to guide him via radio transmitter, Cpl. Bower ventures deep into the ship and begins to uncover a terrifying reality. Slowly the spacecraft's shocking, deadly secrets are revealed...and the astronauts find their own survival is more important than they could ever have imagined.
                    Watching it as we speak, probably editing this post later, thanks man!

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
                    These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

• Legion. I LOL'ed at the grandma. That part was surprising but funny at the same time.
                      Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

• Comment

• i just finished watching Persepolis in TV. Pretty good movie,

-------------------------------------------
                          "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

• law abiding citizen....5/5...

a lil predictable...but very entertaining...

Comment

• Scary Movie 4

Comment

• The Village

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X